Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
moespook
moespook began at the beginning.

Device: bebook; sony 600
Thumbs up Hi everyone,

I've been reading on MR for a few weeks now, posted some questions and have not introduced myself . Today I received my shiny, new Sony 600 and decided I should make up for my negligence.

I'm from the Netherlands and got into the whole ebook thing when I bought a bebook in June. A whole new hobby presented itself. I've been busy with getting to know my device, browsing for books, using scripts (I cannot believe I got one to work, I'm so proud of myself ....), using calibre (which I found here as well) and yes reading everything I could find on the web relating to the subject and in this way I found MR. I really like the way people 'behave' here, I find a lot of them are very helpful and I've seen no nasty diatribes here! Very nice crowd I hope to be part of (even if it's only lurking...)

Last edited by moespook; 09-02-2009 at 05:31 PM.
moespook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello moespook
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to MobileRead, moespook! Congratulations on your new device, too!

Glad to hear that you like the atmosphere here. That's why I keep coming back.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi moespook, welcome to MR!

Congrats on your new 600! May I look forward to your review?
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi moespook and welcome to MR
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Moespook!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #7
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Welcome to MobileRead Moespook. Congratulations. I hope you are really enjoying your new reader, especially since I ordered mine about a wk and a half ago and am still waiting, and waiting, and...
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #8
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Welcome Moespook!

Lurkers hide in every dark , dim corner here and pop out when something interesting (or shiney) rolls their way... I know I Lurked for a while, and can be found lurking in other sections of this site not for my device!

Ask a lot of questions, Look at a lot of forums and simply enjoy.....You can even rant a little (if you must) just be prepared for a little back...
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote