Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Camper65
Enthusiast
Camper65 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle wifi; Dell 2in1
Unhappy .net recipe suddenly not working right

I am wondering if anyone else is having problems with the default .net recipe. For the last week (I get it daily) it has attempted to download but all I get for each entry is blank text and the size of the file is <0.1 (MB) when normally it is anywhere from .4 to 2.3.

Can someone see if they can figure out what changed. I'm up to date on my Calibre on my notebooks and even with updating it's happening.

update: It's still occurring, when it downloads, it gives me the cover, the main page, the table of contents and then the entries but the entries are blank, with just the link of where Calibre downloaded the article from.

Can someone run this and see if they get the same thing, it's occurring on both of my machines and I'm not sure why....

Update #2: Okay I figured out that the website must have changed and therefore the recipe is no longer working. I'm playing with it at home and will post (separately) what I've come up with so far and ask for help in tweaking it so that it will download all the text and not just the first two lines that I got it to last night (4/24/13).

Last edited by Camper65; 04-25-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Updating some stuff
Camper65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
.net, blank text