Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-15-2014, 08:45 AM   #616
msxer
msxer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
That happened in my kindle touch 5.3.7.1 too.
I reinstalled and it worked well.
msxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #617
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
So you're running Komic in 5.3.7.1 firmware?
Does it work fine?

Thanks!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #618
msxer
msxer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Yes, I haven't noticed any problem yet.
msxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #619
sorg
sorg began at the beginning.

Device: SNE60
Hi,

Is there any plan to adapt Komic for Paperwhite 2 (SN:9017).

Kind regards,
Sorg
sorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:48 PM   #620
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't think so as I don't own a PW2 (nor a PW) so it would be a bit tricky...
Anyway, the project is open to anyone willing to try!
Advert
Old 09-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #621
sorg
sorg began at the beginning.

Device: SNE60
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I don't think so as I don't own a PW2 (nor a PW) so it would be a bit tricky...
Anyway, the project is open to anyone willing to try!
Have you shared the sources somewhere ?
sorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #622
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorg View Post
Have you shared the sources somewhere ?
Yes.
See attachment in first post of this thread (and a directory named: src in that archive).

Komic is not a compiled application, its html + Javascript.
What you run is all there is.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:12 PM   #623
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
It's also on BB: https://bitbucket.org/silvern18/komic
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 PM   #624
silver18
THE NOOB

That's right! If anyone finds how to add pinch to zoom, please share!
Old 02-07-2016, 01:11 AM   #625
Gigahawk
Nameless Being

Doesn't appear to work on my KT2 5.6.5, MRPI just instantly deletes the package.

Trying to install it manually doesn't seem to work either, I just get "The selected application could not be started." (although this could just be because of the fact that I have no idea what pretty much any of the commands in the install script do aside from the cp and mv commands.)
Old 02-07-2016, 01:34 AM   #626
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahawk View Post
Doesn't appear to work on my KT2 5.6.5, MRPI just instantly deletes the package.

Trying to install it manually doesn't seem to work either, I just get "The selected application could not be started." (although this could just be because of the fact that I have no idea what pretty much any of the commands in the install script do aside from the cp and mv commands.)
1) Not packaged for your device.
2) Not written for your device.

Hints:
Did you notice the date tha zip file was uploaded on the download screen?
That is; before the KT2 was in existence.
Since the most recent at that time version did not support the PW-1, don't expect it to support anything more recent.

Although you will note that the sources are posted on BitBucket -
Your welcome to update them and repackage it (use KindleTool to create the package).
Old 02-07-2016, 03:10 AM   #627
Gigahawk
Nameless Being

Whups mah bad, saw "Kindle Touch" and immediately assumed that meant all touch enabled devices.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:17 AM   #628
Stiehler
Doctor Who ?
Stiehler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
This hack works on PW2 5.7.2 Jailbreak?
Stiehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:24 AM   #629
silver18
THE NOOB

Hi there to all! I always take a look here but I don't have the time to work on this anymore!
The app works on kindle touch (the old one) and "runs" on the PW1 (but with lot of graphical issues).
As previously posted, the source code is there for anyone willing to try.
I always wanted to introduce pinch to zoom and to create a new and lighter version (with fewer options).
Old 02-07-2016, 08:28 AM   #630
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Hi there to all! I always take a look here but I don't have the time to work on this anymore!
The app works on kindle touch (the old one) and "runs" on the PW1 (but with lot of graphical issues).
As previously posted, the source code is there for anyone willing to try.
I always wanted to introduce pinch to zoom and to create a new and lighter version (with fewer options).
This is a good time to visit - lots of visitors during the first few days of a new jail break.
Perhaps someone will be willing to help out.
(And maybe repeat that link to the public repo)

The type of Kindle application this is, is called: WAF both as a prefix filter and in the Master Index (Where Do I Start?) sticky thread.

Hey! Everybody has to start somewhere, perhaps updating this application is the starting point for someone reading these posts.

Last edited by knc1; 02-07-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Tags
launcher add-ons