Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
lutando
lutando began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
sideloaded books

I added books from personal collection to my Fire, This morning the covers were replaced with a grey icon. How do I fix this? Not all my books are missing their covers
lutando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutando View Post
I added books from personal collection to my Fire, This morning the covers were replaced with a grey icon. How do I fix this? Not all my books are missing their covers
See this post here
Be sure to report the bug to Amazon. We don't know what causes it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert