Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 06:44 AM   #16
jams1fan
Kindled
jams1fan is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Treo 700p
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Did you follow the tutorial on the Wiki?

BOb
Followed all instructions without any luck. I was able to produce a file with the .azw extension. I did skip the title rename and the file did transfer to my Kindle with the squirrly name. That's where success ended. Could not open the file on the K. Drats.
jams1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #17
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jams1fan View Post
Followed all instructions without any luck.
I suggest following the instructions using "The Natural" by Abby Gains from BooksOnBoard. If that does not work, then most likely your Kindle PID is wrong.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
jams1fan
Kindled
jams1fan is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Treo 700p
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I suggest following the instructions using "The Natural" by Abby Gains from BooksOnBoard. If that does not work, then most likely your Kindle PID is wrong.
So it's possible that Igor's kindlepid script would return an erroneous PID?
jams1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Not likely but it is possible to register a bad PID at the site where the book was obtained or to not escape the special characters that are in the PID when typing it in.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #20
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Only if you gave it an erroneous Kindle serial#.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert