Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Befriend Mindy!

This is pitiful! Mindy, our resident sparkly fairie has only four friends! I'm sure it's because she's too shy and or modest to ask others to be her friends, but c'mon! Get on over to her page and jam the system getting on her friends list, folk!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
I'm going to take this in the spirit in which I'm sure it was intended, and assure everyone that while I would welcome all your avataricious tokens of cordiality, I consider you friends regardless.
I just kind of haven't got round to that part of forum-convention (although I haven't much excuse now I'm stuck on the sofa for the next few weeks).
I shall remedy forthwith
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
I'm going to take this in the spirit in which I'm sure it was intended, and assure everyone that while I would welcome all your avataricious tokens of cordiality, I consider you friends regardless.
I just kind of haven't got round to that part of forum-convention (although I haven't much excuse now I'm stuck on the sofa for the next few weeks).
I shall remedy forthwith
I just noticed that you weren't on my friends list the other day and when I went over to remedy that, I found the lacking list, so I thought I'd jump in with a call to action.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I just noticed that you weren't on my friends list the other day and when I went over to remedy that, I found the lacking list, so I thought I'd jump in with a call to action.
I, alas, had not "befriend"ed Mindy, but have just tried to rectify that. It's kind of ironic, since her first attendance at one of my Parties was almost a non-attendance (which, as you all know, is an impossibility since a receipt of an invite is a guarantee of attendance) when she had suspicions that her and her kin may have already been there, but on the menu instead of en pointe. After having altered that impression (and sat her a long way from some specific attendees), she said she would be happy to be there so long as I promised to behave as a friend at all times, and tried to protect her from unwanted attention. Alas, though the former was a simple matter of natural attraction to her delightful personality, the latter was not a roaring success, and one unfortunate, drunken, forceful gent discovered, through his subsequent visceral wallpapering, that he didn't mishear the sparkly, twinkly winged-one when she said in her beautiful melodic voice - a soft gentle sound like raindrops falling on kittens - "Frak with me, dear sir, and I will totally frak you over". Thus, the rule...DON'T FRAK WITH THE FAIRY!

'Tis therefore, naturally, an honour if she accepts my humble, official request for befrienditure.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #5
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Hard to believe that I'd never sent a friend invitation before. At least, I don't think I had. Anyway, 'tis done!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert