Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Chellb
Chellb began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Newbie with 1000s of books to transfer, all are on amazon, not my pc or kindle.

How do I do this? Is there an easy way? I would want them all to just have the amazon tags, stars etc., and I could add my own personal columns later.

I have K4pc, but it always locks up while it is opening and trying to pull up my book collection. I only keep about 50 books on my Kindle since it started lagging when I had several hundred. I downloaded Calibre to keep track of my books and add my own personal info (read/not read, my rating, my tags, etc), but if it's gonna take me a month to download all the books, maybe I'll just stay disorganized.

And if this has already been covered 100 times, I'm sorry. Just direct me to an old thread in that case, please.
Chellb is offline   Reply With Quote