BLACK 61 66.30%
BLUE 10 10.87%
LILAC 11 11.96%
SILVER 14 15.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
What Color is your Touch?

I am curious to see what the most popular color of the Kobo is.
So i have started a poll. You can make multiple choices because some of us are multiple Kobo homes.

For me I chose black..

Any one else?

regards

jack

I do appologize when i added this poll it listed only the four colors from KOBO's website. But I have noticed that there is white and I can not add the option for that.

Last edited by jackastor; 06-28-2011 at 05:54 PM. Reason: added actual poll as suggested by "siraks"
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
wes101
Zealot
wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'wes101 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo touch
Black only because chapters only had black and purple, i wanted Blue
wes101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Black
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
this would be better suited to be a poll so you can actually see numbers but i bought 2 black KT's on morning of launch, 1 for myself and 1 for my cousin so you can count 2 in there if you want .
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
bluesgirl1976
bluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterbluesgirl1976 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo touch/Kobo wi-fi
Well, I "pre-ordered" the Blue but still haven't received it! Although Borders website shows now finally in stock!!! But customer service says they will not have the Blue until July 30th. I think I willl hold out for the blue. I already have the Kobo wireless in the Lavender.
bluesgirl1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
DizzC
Enthusiast
DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kobo Touch
I got white, though I would have preferred silver. None in stock at the store on release day however.
DizzC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
this would be better suited to be a poll so you can actually see numbers but i bought 2 black KT's on morning of launch, 1 for myself and 1 for my cousin so you can count 2 in there if you want .
Done and done. Did not know i could add a pol.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
DizzC
Enthusiast
DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.DizzC is no e-book dilettante.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Done and done. Did not know i could add a pol.
Your poll is missing the plain white option.
DizzC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #9
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzC View Post
Your poll is missing the plain white option.
Yeah I did notice that espcieally after reading your reply. I can not add the option to the poll But I did ask the webmaster if they can add it? Im hoping they can but i may have to dump this thread and start over..

The color choice on kobos web site had the 4 colors i listed. Chapters listed white so its an oversite I do appologize.

jack
Old 06-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #10
RasAlhague
Enthusiast
RasAlhague began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Returned), Kobo Touch, Ipod Touch 4G
I wanted to get the black one, but when I went out to buy my Kobo, it was sold out in all the stores that I went to, except for this one store in a mall in Edmonton (forgot the name, sorry), and they only have the Lilac one in stock, I bought it anyway since my flight is on the next day and there's no Cole's/Chapters/Indigo stores where I'm going.
RasAlhague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
I have lilac - at least that's what I've ordered. It hasn't arrived yet.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #12
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
I have lilac - at least that's what I've ordered. It hasn't arrived yet.
I hope you get yours soon. Let us know how long it took when you do get it.

regards

jack
Old 06-29-2011, 03:39 AM   #13
TedJ
Groupie
TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

I liked the look of the blue KT but it wasn't available before June 24th, so I ordered the silver instead.
TedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #14
jackastor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedJ View Post
I liked the look of the blue KT but it wasn't available before June 24th, so I ordered the silver instead.
its too bad kobo did not make the face the same color as the quilted back like the white and the black ones

regards

jack
Old 06-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #15
porphyra
porphyra began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless, Kobo Touch
Lilac. Not the one I would have picked but it was for my girlfriend and she really liked that colour. My kobo wireless is Onyx.
porphyra is offline   Reply With Quote