Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-05-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Sony Connect Charge on Credit Card

I was doing some banking online and noticed that Sony Connect charged $1.00 to my account. The only purchases I have made were against my $50.00 credit. Has this happened to anyone else here? The phone number associated with the charge is not a direct line to the e-store, but to a teleconference hub. Since there is no number anywhere on the website that I could find, I had to contact customer support via the web based email system. This system seemed more designed to keep you from submitting a question. So I just wanted to get this out there so that you guys can check it out. I know that it's just a dollar, but it's my dollar and if they do this to everyone, then those dollars add up quickly.

I will update when I hear from them.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Problem solved,

Here's their response, which came rather quickly"

Ellen

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sony Connect!

That was a hold charge to make sure your credit card was valid. That should be removed from your account within 24 business hours. If the information I have provided does not completely answer your question, please update this incident so I may be of further assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Robert
Customer Support Representative
Sony Connect
http://www.connect.com
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert