Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Become a MobileRead Fan on Facebook!

Fan of MobileRead? Already surrendered your soul to the Mighty Facebook? Then why not join our newly launched MobileRead Facebook Fan Page.

It's easy, it's free, and is guaranteed to make you more attractive*. So join today!

Click here to join the MR Facebook Fan Page

*the truth is, we like friends, we really do, they make us feel popular and cool.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm already there!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
I joined and left my mark I'm a face book user anyways , its the only way to keep up to date with the kids that live away. But being a fan of mobileread I just had to prompt those non believers of just how fantastic this site is .
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #4
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
'm there too !
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:49 AM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I clicked just to see and Facebook displayed the following ad. That's just damn scary!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bacon.JPG
Views:	628
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	31553  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I clicked just to see and Facebook displayed the following ad. That's just damn scary!
Now you know what they say is true: they're watching you, all the time...

Last edited by YGG-; 07-02-2009 at 11:35 AM.
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
why not?
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I'm there. Not a big Facebook user (or Twitter user, for all that), but I do check in every couple of days.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Awesome Job Alexander and the MR Team!!! Became a fan as soon as I saw the banner thingy when I logged in this morning. GO MobileRead!!!
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
Havndrup
Havndrup began at the beginning.

Device: none
Joined.
Havndrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
No can do, Buckeroo! I can sit here in the cube all day long, refreshing the "new posts" link again and again, but one pixel into what I must euphemistically call "FrontOfHeadBook" and IT and HRM would unleash the hounds of heck upon me.

Good luck with your new "societalgroupnet-working" project!

Last edited by DixieGal; 07-02-2009 at 04:20 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #12
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
No can do, Buckeroo! I can sit here in the cube all day long, refreshing the "new posts" link again and again, but one pixel into what I must euphemistically call "FrontOfHeadBook" and IT and HRM would unleash the hounds of hell upon me.

Good luck with your new "societalgroupnet-working" project!

Do you mean facebook? *whispering*

arrooogggggaaa arrrroooooggggaaa wheee-eww wheeee-ew

watch out DixieGal the Net-Squad Elite Geek Troopers are decending on your cubicle as we speak. Run while you can.... If your lucky they will have forgotten to recharge there Segways. RRRRuuuuunnnnn!!!!
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havndrup View Post
Joined.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Im there.
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote