Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
EricJC
EricJC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Original hibernate pictures

Hello all,
I have a PRS-650 and because I was getting duplicate instances of books on my reader I decided to format the internal memory.
I have since discovered that I have also deleted the three images that were originally on the reader from new, and are used as the background when the reader is hibernating.
Please can any kind member please e-mail me these three images so that I am able to re-install them?
They are a shot of the River Seine and Eiffel Tower, a snowy scene with a road and trees and one with palm trees as far as I can remember.
Regards
Eric
EricJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #2
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Hello and welcome to MR, EricJC!

Search is your friend:Lost original wallpapers

Regards
Mark
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
EricJC
EricJC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Hello Mark,
Many thanks for the welcome, and for the pointer to the wallpapers.

Regards
Eric
EricJC is offline   Reply With Quote