Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #46
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Talking

Hello to all fans of listening music/audio books etc. on iLiad.
This is an anouncement: there will be a new version of jukebox soon, because I'm working on it right now.

Uh, I ported the lastest version 0.13.0 of mpd, added support of musepack (mpc). A gui client of mpd would be cool [I'm still catched by dependencies].

[EDIT] Right now I don't know why playback of flac files isn't working. Maybe these files are to large.

Last edited by yokos; 08-20-2007 at 09:41 AM. Reason: flac
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #47
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
Can. Not. Wait. <drool>

I recently listened to THE SEA HAWK while reading TREASURE ISLAND; it was too much fun for words...
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2007, 10:57 AM   #48
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

I had a sneak view in the mpd log file.
Quote:
24 bits not supported by pcm_volumeChange!
My fault. Oh, I used a 24 bit flac file of Tubular Bells 2003 by Mike Olfield. That was stupid.

Please don't ask why we need a flac [a lossless audio codec] player on iLiad. Mmmh, the last Björk album lived as flac files on one of my CF card for months.

Last edited by yokos; 08-20-2007 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:24 AM   #49
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.

Playback of mikmod files

Adam B.'s mpd port has got an undocumented support of "mikmod" files. More information here: http://mikmod.raphnet.net/

Ok, I have downloaded src of library libmikmod & an it-file. I will add support for these unknown formats [I have never heard of them before] in my port, too.

These modules formats are included in libmikmod:
Quote:
669 (Composer 669, Unis 669), AMF (DSMI Advanced Module Format), AMF (ASYLUM Music Format V1.0), APUN (APlayer), DSM (DSIK internal format), FAR (Farandole Composer), GDM (General DigiMusic), IT (Impulse Tracker), IMF (Imago Orpheus), MOD (15 and 31 instruments), MED (OctaMED), MTM (MultiTracker Module editor), OKT (Amiga Oktalyzer), S3M (Scream Tracker 3), STM (Scream Tracker), STX (Scream Tracker Music Interface Kit), ULT (UltraTracker), UNI (MikMod), XM (FastTracker 2)
You can download here free mikmod files. You can play it with lastest jukebox version. Give it a try.

Latest jukebox you can downoad here.

Last edited by yokos; 08-24-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: hyperlinks