Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
setite
Enthusiast
setite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
KPW No Covers?

Anyone know why my covers aren't populating on the Paperwhite? I can;t find the answer so I'm asking. The books are mobi combo files made in Calibre. I tried making sure my high resolution covers were reduced to 3--x500 and no go. The only covers I have are original unconverted Amazon books. I also tried a book I own, stripped of DRM converted to MOBI and the cover isn't working. But if I long click the book then the covers are there, so it seems the kindle is finding the covers, it's just not bothering to display.

Also, the books were tagged [EBOK]. Please help, covers were a big part of the reason I upgraded from my Kindle Keyboard to a Paperwhite.
setite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
A search would have referenced a thread already started here last week as well as a discussion in the Calibre sub-forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2245292
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
setite
Enthusiast
setite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughingsetite can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Thanks. I promised I searched. Sometimes my google-fu is strong, and sometimes I get my ass kicked by a 10 year old girl, so to speak.
setite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by setite View Post
Thanks. I promised I searched. Sometimes my google-fu is strong, and sometimes I get my ass kicked by a 10 year old girl, so to speak.
I know what you mean. Actually, the search engine here on MR works well.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote