Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
yankgirl
Connoisseur
yankgirl is on a distinguished road

Device: iPhone, iPad 2, PPP(purple pocket pro) Nook Tablet, K4 & Kindle Fire!
Library Book Help

I'm having trouble reading library books on my EZ reader. It's worked before, but now nothing.

This is what I've been doing. I plug in my reader and open ADE. I then in ADE I drag the book to the reader.

I've also tried to drag the book from my files to the reader.

I can read the books perfectly fine on ADE

Any help is appreciated!

I'm on a MAC if that makes a difference.
yankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankgirl View Post
I'm having trouble reading library books on my EZ reader. It's worked before, but now nothing.

This is what I've been doing. I plug in my reader and open ADE. I then in ADE I drag the book to the reader.

Any help is appreciated!

Library books are time and date sensitive.
If you powered off your reader. you need to rset the clock and date
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Hi, Yankgirl. yes, Visible Clock has no separate battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankgirl View Post

Any help is appreciated!

Dear Yankgirl:

Yes, the Ducks is right. If you turn off the Pocket PRO, then every time you will have to reset the clock. This is because the clock was a firmware upgrade and not planned for in the original design. The clock never got its own battery!

Also, if you downlaod or borrow a book in ADE... look for a file in "Documents" entitled "My Digital Editions". ADE creates this for you automatically; and it is best to drag and drop books from there onto the Pocket PRO

Bob
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
daveo
daveo began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EzReader 5"
I've noticed that when I download ePub library books, I'm unable to open them in Coolreader. Is that as intended or is something wrong?
daveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #5
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Library books have Adobe DRM and can only be opened in Adobe Digital Editions.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert