Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
Vienna01
Old Dog Learns New Tricks
Vienna01 doesn't litterVienna01 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500,PocketBook 301, Sony 650
Where Can I Find Lastest SW Versions?

I have been using many of the conversion software tools discussed in this forum that are under development. I have trouble locating the latest versions. I don't even know if I have the latest versions. Does it make sense to have a single location for these files. Something like Yahoo's user groups files area. Or can some kind soul who knows where things are start a sticky and other folks update as they find out.

Specifically now I would like to know about the latest versionsfor Book Designer, BBeBinder, and PDFrasterFrarian.

I can't say too much about how useful these tools are to me even in their IN PROGRESS configurations They are Grrrrrreat!
THANKS.
Vienna01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Sounds like something for the Wiki pages. (I know, if I thought of it, I get to do it.) OK, this weekend if someone else hasn't already done it by then.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:27 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sounds like a good idea. RWood, I'd help you if you like (this weekend).
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I would like that. First I have a couple of projects to complete this week and then can turn to the new Wiki area this weekend. Another set of eyes (and another brain too) are always a good idea. Thanks.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote