Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #421
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
More importantly we need to be able to download it from their site !?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #422
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
More importantly we need to be able to download it from their site !?
Right! I'm done hearing about the new firmware...I want to see it/use it for myself.
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #423
Abelturd
Little Fuzzy Soldier
Abelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toysAbelturd shares his or her toys

Device: cybook gen3, htc hero, ipaq 214
I wish everyone who will be present at the Paris meetup today merry time, and tell Bookeen I say hello.
Abelturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #424
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
We'll see what we can do; at least we'll keep you posted in real time...
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #425
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Bon appetite
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #426
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So we're there : we've seen the opus: it's great! Pretty, sleek, got the right improvements we were waiting for... I opened a thread in the French forum...
Old 07-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #427
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
I wish everyone who will be present at the Paris meetup today merry time, and tell Bookeen I say hello.
Message transmitted
Old 07-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #428
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
So we're there : we've seen the opus: it's great! Pretty, sleek, got the right improvements we were waiting for... I opened a thread in the French forum...
YEAHBUT!!! They STILL haven't posted the 'right improvements' onto the Bookeen blog or their "support" section of Bookeen's website. This SUCKS! They're in Paris, right??? Their website is in Paris, right??? So, the "rest" of the world gets blown off on the latest updates...

Way to go Bookeen - NOT!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #429
jbernaldo10375
jbernaldo10375 began at the beginning.

Device: Looking
A French company releasing a product in France before the rest of the world? How dare they!

Next thing you know, Kindles will become available outside USA.
jbernaldo10375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:47 AM   #430
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

pardonez moi, je ne understandez les french !!!! ici sil vous plait ....

(with apologies to my french colleagues on MR and my lousy school boy language!) ...
Old 07-05-2009, 07:24 AM   #431
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
pardonez moi, je ne understandez les french !!!! ici sil vous plait ....

(with apologies to my french colleagues on MR and my lousy school boy language!) ...
I opened an English thread in the French forum (Sorry, and that was before beer... )
(and you seem to parler quite bien some français, je believe...)
Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #432
GeoffC

Quote:
I opened an English thread in the French forum (Sorry, and that was before beer... )
(and you seem to parler quite bien some français, je believe...)
english thread in the french forum .....

any français from me must be truely dire ....
Old 07-06-2009, 02:58 AM   #433
Snuffi
Addict
Snuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Pro 612, Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Quote:
the deleted button that never was, or the deleted button they forgot about ..... nice idea .....
It's a misprint in the manual: It's a "deplete" button. If you press it repeatedly it will deplete the battery.
I don't know why all the people complain about this button, it works as described
Snuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #434
GeoffC

today would be a good day for a firmware release ....
Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 AM   #435
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Phil:"Yo, Mom. Isn't there any hot firmware update?"
Landlady: "There wouldn't be today."
Phil: "Of course not. Silly me."

Based on the script of "Groundhog Day", founded on reality ...
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote