Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
Skaven
Skaven began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i, Nuut 2 EU Ver,
Using Mobile network outside USA?

i´m planing to get my self a Barnes & Noble Nook, because i live in sweden my question is if i change the sim card to my Swedes sim card can i then surf on it or do i need to change my APN settings to? or do it exists other other way so i can bay book over mobile network if i not live in USA

My second question is if i connect my Barnes & Noble Nook to a wifi router whit vpn connection so i get USA IP can i then bay books on Barnes & Noble webshop then?
Skaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaven View Post
My second question is if i connect my Barnes & Noble Nook to a wifi router whit vpn connection so i get USA IP can i then bay books on Barnes & Noble webshop then?
yes, and by the time you get your nook, maybe more elegant solution of running the openvpn client right on the nook will be available.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert