Notices

Old 03-30-2014, 11:54 PM   #1
murciano2
murciano2 began at the beginning.

Device: C65ML
C65ML BootLoop looking for recovery mode

Hello,
my C65ML (Tagus Lux 2014) entered in BootLoop,
can someone tell me how enter in recovery mode?, I tried all possible key combinaisons without success.

Another possibility: because the ereader don't works in an autonomous way, is there any kind of external software I acn use to wake up the ereader: Flashtool or similar?

Thanks
murciano2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:26 AM   #2
ziamrziamr
ziamrziamr began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox c65 after glow
yeah ...
I have same problem .
I need to go to recovery for update C65 ml .
When copy update.Zip copy to SD card error is appear , package is not valid .
if I can go to recovery or flash custom recovery , it will solve.
ziamrziamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2014, 04:42 AM   #3
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
I know how to switch the "loader mode":
- Press and hold the "back"
- And while holding the button, connect the USB cable from your computer

Then you can use the tool to flash, for example:
http://www.freak-tab.de/finless/rk_tool21_how_to.zip
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #4
ziamrziamr
ziamrziamr began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox c65 after glow
NOT WORK

I do It but the error is appear " device is not found"

ziamrziamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #5
bko
bko began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Onyx Boox C65 revive?

Hello,

I have an Onyx Boox C65 After Glow (ArtaTech, Amazon) and wanted the "original" - Onyx Software Int flash because it also has Google Play so doing.
Have both RK Android Flash Tools v1.35 and v1.37 used. Flashing process completes without any error message, drivers were installed automatically (The device is reported on Win7 than -USB mass storage device and 2x as Onyx Int iBoox USB device, the Explorer will be two empty removable storage devices, Reader turns on after a minute, ie, display lighting going on - and that's that!
The message: "AG is your BOOX off" allas is what you can read. No boot, nothing ...

I have several times the whole procedure (delete the NAND (Idb), bottles of - kernel.img, boot.img, misc.img, backup.img, recovery.img and system.mg) with ROOMs of Onyx Int. and ArtaTech (alternately) performed, but only the light goes on and it does not boot.

Curios there is also this: I've done the same thing about 3 months ago. Back then everything went back wonderful, from Arta to Onyx Int and again. Without problems.

What have I done wrong now?

Am grateful for any help!

(Sorry for bad english. It is a Google translation.)
bko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
Onyx C65ML has two types: the 5 and 8 LEDs.
We must be careful that the software fits.
For versions with 5 LEDs (from ArtaTech), operating software version 1.5 (August this year) is available on the forum (in polish - google translate can help):
http://forum.eksiazki.org/onyx-boox-...ml-t14722.html
There is also a detailed procedure for flashing - find out what could be wrong.
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #7
bko
bko began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavim View Post
Onyx C65ML has two types: the 5 and 8 LEDs.
We must be careful that the software fits.
For versions with 5 LEDs (from ArtaTech), operating software version 1.5 (August this year) is available on the forum (in polish - google translate can help):
http://forum.eksiazki.org/onyx-boox-...ml-t14722.html
There is also a detailed procedure for flashing - find out what could be wrong.
Thank you @Anavim for this link.
But, it does not work whit this software too. It is exactly the same what I am done before.
So I think, its definitive dead & gone...
bko is offline   Reply With Quote