Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #16
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post

Here's a shocking truth I learned today, though: a hardcover collected edition featuring about 5 issues per cover is sold here in Brazil for roughly 8 dollars. This is a first to me: the day a translated, hardcover, printed book would sell for far less than the imported virtual ebook. If I were to download 5 issues from ComiXology I'd spend 5*2 = 10 dollars.
Not sure if it is the case with Y. But for many comics at comixology you can buy volumes - these are usually discounted by the price of one comic.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote