Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
DX does not show screen savers after 2.5.8

Am I the only one? It is strange... I put the DX to sleep and all that happens is that the keys become unresponsive but the screen does not change to any of the screen saver pics.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
ArdjanB
ArdjanB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Global3G
There seem to be some 'issues' with the 2.5.8. My DX global can't connect to 3G anymore. The developers are busy analyzing...
ArdjanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
That is what I get for leaving wispernet on all the time I guess...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote