Notices

Old 11-11-2007, 06:37 AM   #1
le_navire
Publisher
le_navire began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
Le_navire, frence, and the Cybook Gen3

Nice to meet you folks.

I'm now in possession of the Cybook gen 3, a pleasure for a great reader like me, but an obligation too as publisher... I'll have few questions to ask, and my (rather small for now) experience to share.

See you on pages...
le_navire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
Coucou, le Navire...
C'est quoi ça frence ????
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
gnuuurff
Enthusiast
gnuuurff doesn't littergnuuurff doesn't litter

Device: happy new owner of sony prs 505
hello le navire!

in google i have asked "navire editeur" and i have find a french editor for the young readers, that is you, le navire?

Last edited by gnuuurff; 12-07-2007 at 01:19 PM.
gnuuurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
We already have a thread for French. Please take it there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:54 PM   #5
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We already have a thread for French. Please take it there.
Not le_navire fault... the first message in this thread is in english, and le_navire's insights as both an editor and a Cybook owner might be interesting for those who speak english too.

It's quite wonderful to see that publishers are also embracing e-ink devices !
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2007, 01:13 PM   #6
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnuuurff View Post
bonjour le navire!

j'ai tapé "navire éditeur" dans google et je suis tombé sur un éditeur jeunesse "le navire en pleine ville" j'ai bon ou cela n'a rien à voir avec toi?
Here you go : http://www.lenavireenpleineville.fr/
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #7
gnuuurff
Enthusiast
gnuuurff doesn't littergnuuurff doesn't litter

Device: happy new owner of sony prs 505
i'm sorry for talk in french. For apologizes i change my precedent post.
gnuuurff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:19 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_navire View Post
Nice to meet you folks.

I'm now in possession of the Cybook gen 3, a pleasure for a great reader like me, but an obligation too as publisher... I'll have few questions to ask, and my (rather small for now) experience to share.

See you on pages...
I look forward to reading about your take on things from the publisher's side of it all.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote