Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-23-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Bookeen Cybook Gen 3 Shipping Update

One member received an email from Bookeen that stated:
Quote:
Les expéditions recommencent dès demain jeudi 24 janvier.
Les articles manquants seront expédiés en mode postal standard avant la fin du mois.
Bookeen annnounced that the recent pause in shipping included any outstanding accessories from previously shipped orders. Shipping will start again tomorrow.

Thanks, Snuffi, for letting us know.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Yes, this mean that shipping will start tomorrow and that the missing items will be sent before the end of the month.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #3
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Yeah. Just got an email from FedEx. My CYGen will be delivered tomorrow at 12pm. Fingers crossed. Can't wait. Very excited.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #4
peterbrian
peterbrian began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Order Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
Yeah. Just got an email from FedEx. My CYGen will be delivered tomorrow at 12pm. Fingers crossed. Can't wait. Very excited.
Hi,

I've had a Cybook since Dec 24, and love it. It's a great device for everyone who likes to read. I use it every day, both to read books and RSS feeds. My new order (94XX) is a gift for a friend. Do you mind telling me what your order number is (approximately) ? I am wondering when my order will ship.

Thanks,

peterbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Peterbrian.

My order No was 8678. Received my CYGen3 today. Haven't had time to play with it yet. May have to wait until the week-end. Will have more free time then. Hope I can hold out that long.
Advert
Old 01-24-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
Egghead
Mentat
Egghead has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bookeen Gen3 Cybook
Hm. I was order #10176. I wonder what that translates to in wait time?
Egghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
reddots
reddots began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3
My order is 9385, and I received a FedEx notification that it is shipping today (1/25).
reddots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #8
Egghead
Mentat
Egghead has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bookeen Gen3 Cybook
Update on Bookeen's website:
Quote:
The Cybook is currently in stock. Shipments have restarted, the current average delay between order and shipment is 5 business days. Please note that your credit card will be charged upon order.
Egghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #9
SciFiBill
SciFiBill began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Irex DR800SG
Ohhhhh. I feel sick... I just received notification that my unit is to be delivered Monday morning. Oh, I can feel it creeping up on me... I need a SickDay.
SciFiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
peterbrian
peterbrian began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Mine's on its way too !

I got notification from Fedex that my CYBOOK shipped today (order 94XX), to arrive on Monday. Yay !!

Now to wait to see if the birthday boy likes the gift. I hope he's not reading this !!

Too late now, Happy Birthday.
peterbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

Red face Where is CYGen PID No.?

Can anyone please tell me where I can locate my PID No. on the CYGen. I'm told I will need it to register with Mobipocket.com Do I need it using Windows, or is it only Mac users that need the PID No.? Thanks for any help.

Mag.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:18 PM   #12
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Go to the Menu, then select "Advanced ..." and the select "About..." and there you will find the PID
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer

I found it tribble. Thank you so much for your help and for replying so quickly. I really appreciate it.

Mag.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #14
reddots
reddots began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook gen3
I am holding in my hands a virgin cybook gen3. My order number was 9385, and I placed my order on 8 Jan 08.

I am pleased to report that all equipment is in the package (cover, ccharger, spare battery, memory card).
reddots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
SciFiBill
SciFiBill began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Irex DR800SG
Argh!!! Mine was delivered this morning at 9:34 AM. But I am at work, and it's at home! Four more hours, and 30 minute drive away from it!

Darn you Military ethic, darn you to heck!

SciFiBill is offline   Reply With Quote