Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-15-2016, 09:25 PM   #1
JenyBeny
JenyBeny began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Nook HD+ not showing sideloaded ebooks

I've had a Nook HD+ for a couple of years now and have been using Calibre for longer. I've never had a problem with sideloading my ebooks to my Nook. They would always show up in my library. Recently, the ebooks that I sideloaded to my Nook have stopped showing up in my Books library and only show up in My Files. I tried sideloading them again and they were back in the library, but then 4 days later they disappeared. I have over 2000 books that all of a sudden stopped appearing my library. Anybody else have this problem?
JenyBeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:00 AM   #2
JenyBeny

Anybody able to help me or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old 08-24-2016, 04:52 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
First, I'll help you by moving your thread to the correct forum: The Nook forum, where you should get better coverage. (And...since no one has replied over there.)

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #4
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Sorry, I have not had this problem with mine.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:47 PM   #5
JenyBeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
First, I'll help you by moving your thread to the correct forum: The Nook forum, where you should get better coverage. (And...since no one has replied over there.)

Don
(Moderator)
Great. Thank you!
Old 09-03-2016, 10:45 PM   #6
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I mostly use mine with Zinio to read magazines that I get for free from the local public library. Last time I tried reading one of my books on there (a few weeks ago), it worked fine. The HD+ hasn't had an update in a very long time, so I'm not sure why it would work one moment and not another. I've had this happen recently with the Nook app on my Android phone. None of my books would even show up. I got so frustrated, I deleted the Nook app and switched to using Google Play Books.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:30 PM   #7
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
The last time I had book placement problem with mine, shutting it off completely and turning it back on a couple of times fixed it. Brains get messed up now and then.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, library, nook, sideloaded books