Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
mbp
mbp doesn't littermbp doesn't litter

Device: none
Kindle for PC with amazon.co.uk

My kindle is registered to amazon.com and thats where I make my book purchases. I was recently gifted some amazon.co.uk credit and applied it to my amazon.co.uk account. My amazon.co.uk and amazon.com account login details are identical.
I'd like to buy some ebooks from amazon.co.uk using kindle for pc but I don't see any way to specify that I want to login to amazon.co.uk and not amazon.com.
Is this possible?
mbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Can't you go to amazon uk, buy, and send to kindle for PC ?
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
I'm not sure if it is possible unless you are able to transfer your Kindle content over to the UK site. If you log in to the Kindle store on amazon.com and then click on Manage your Kindle, you may get an option to move over to the UK site.

I can switch between the two Kindle stores because I was a UK customer who previously had to use amazon.com to make Kindle purchases.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote