Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-04-2016, 07:35 AM   #91
LeoB
LeoB began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thank you.

I guess, the Oasis is the best one for me, since I always read holding the reader with one hand and never use covers. I read 4-5 hours a day and find my Kindle 4 too heavy and not very comfortable to hold.

Initially I was set on Aura One because of the big screen and my aging eyes (I use second largest font in Kindle 4 and have to flip the pages all the time), but your review made me to re-evaluate my decision.
LeoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:58 PM   #92
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusMasalar View Post
Okay, here's a quick three-way comparison between the Kobo Aura One as well as Kindle Voyage and Oasis:
Thanks, that was very helpful.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
aura one, kobo, kobo aura