Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 04-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Can't download Apps to all my Kindle Fires

I have a Kindle Fire question. I have 4 Kindle Fires registered to my Amazon account, 2 are 7", 2 are 8.9". When on my laptop, when I go to the Apps for Android on Amazon and choose an App, the only Deliver To options it gives me are the two 7" ones, the 8.9" ones don't even show up in the list. Any ideas?

Note: Someone told me all Apps are not designed for all the Fires. Is this true?
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
maybe the app hasn't been released for the 8.9" screen
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I have the same situation. Only one of my Fires shows up in the "send to" list on the web site, although it can go to all the Fires. They just want it to go the newest, maybe!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
did you check amazon to see if it is supported?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:58 PM   #5
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Get a universal App like Battery or ES File Manager and see what Fires it offers ?
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert