Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
montymaverick
montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montymaverick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Question pubdate from PDF Metadata

Hi,

I have a custom field in my pdfs for the date published. Is there some way go retrieve this metadata when I convert from pdf to epub so that i have the correct date?
montymaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convert pdf to epub, import, metadata, pubdate