Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
gandor62
Connoisseur
gandor62 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Ipad, Kindle 2
John Jakes North and South

Just watched an interesting TV series (North and South) and am trying to locate an Electronic version of the series in Ebook format. Cant seem to find anywhere that sells them, other books by John Jakes but not North and South. Three books in the trilogy I think. Anyone have them ( so I know they are available somewhere) or know where I can buy the ebooks.

Cheers Tony
gandor62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
AFAIK they aren't available.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2009, 04:46 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I loved the series on TV and I read the books as well. If you do find them, give a shout.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
askenase13
askenase13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Great TV series and the first two books were excellent. Like much fiction from the 70's and 80's, not yet on ebooks.
askenase13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:57 AM   #5
RLynker
RLynker began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2 and Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
John Jakes Books

I haven't been able to find them in e-format anywhere. I know this goes against the whole premise of this forum, but I will share it with you anyway. I found 2 of the 3 North and South books at my local Goodwill store for 10 cents each. I'm looking for the 3rd one and also looking for the whole Kent Family series as well (found 3 of the 8 at this store for 10 cents each). I suggest you take a look around your local Goodwill stores, etc and just do it the old fashioned way. It's a great series of books....Definitely worth reading even if not in e-format.
RLynker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert