Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
My digital reader came without stylus ?

A digitalreader 1000S-XW-GR has been delievered to me but there is not stylus.

The navigation is really really bad , and I cannot seem to get the touchscreen working , does the touchscreen works only with the wadcom stylus ?
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
A digitalreader 1000S-XW-GR has been delievered to me but there is not stylus.

The navigation is really really bad , and I cannot seem to get the touchscreen working , does the touchscreen works only with the wadcom stylus ?
Yes, you have to use the stylus, and it should be in the back top right corner of your reader.

The key navigation is OK after a bit of practice too.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
I cannot believe I how stupid I feel , i din't even check it was there , I've found and all of a sudden ,navigation is a charm , thanx u allovertheglobe
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote