Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
objectman
objectman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
eRead a Forum?

I know some clever clogs has enabled my Kobo to read RSS feeds and it's muchj appreciated because ai can now download the morning paper and any other blog, but is it possible to e-read a forum, so that we can get fully informed on a thread (say like this one here) and digest it with our Kobos before formulating our witty reply. you could call that software "Lurker"
objectman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Apparently people have tried, but the multi-page threads make things fairly difficult. Sorry, I can't remember where I saw that.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 02:53 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
The latest firmware now enables my Sony PRS-505 to make my morning coffee and sing the grandkids to sleep. Good to have your company, Objectman. Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:43 AM   #4
objectman
objectman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Does coffee come in ePub or PDF?
objectman is offline   Reply With Quote