Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 06-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
momghoti
Zealot
momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Bookeen
Cookbooks

Is anyone interested in having old cookbooks available for download? I have a few old ones that may be out of copyright(I would of course check before uploading anything).
momghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
That's a good idea. People around here might enjoy downloading a cookbook or two.

I picked up some old ones from Mobipocket.com and Project Gutenberg. Those are guaranteed to be out of copyright. I've also considered putting together a cookbook just for me with the recipes that I use often.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Cornell University's HEARTH archive has many old cookery books (HEARTH is an acronym for: Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition and History.)
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu/h/...ut_HEARTH.html

And the Feeding America site from Michigan State University is also dedicated to old American cookery books:
http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/...oks/index.html
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote