Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
fallenkitsune
fallenkitsune began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch - no ads and Kindle Fire 7in HD
Easiest Kindle Touch Jailbreak?

I have a Kindle Touch with the latest firmware, i've paid the money to get rid of the ads and i want to jailbreak it so i can use the screensaver hack. Whats the easiest way to jailbreak my kindle? I'm a little apprehensive about it because i know very little about programming and i really don't want to mess my kindle up accidentally but i want the added personalization.
fallenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
here
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert