Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Simmiah
Simmiah began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Classic
Just soft-rooted my 1002 Classic..problems w/ Nook Market App

Hi everyone!

I'm late to this rooting party but I just softrooted my Nook Classic w/ old hardware (1002 serial #) & all seemed well as the new Launcher took the place of my old nook interface.

Well, the problem is I'm trying to install new apps like the APDFviewer from the NookMarket app itself (version 0.0.3 which looks like the latest one from nookdev) & well it gives me the same error for every app in there.

It says "Application not Installed: [app name] could not be installed on this phone" Anyone know why this is happening?

My wifi is on... the nookMarket can actually connect to the server to give me info on the apps but no install direct from the market app itself.

I'm going to try to install the apps through the adb but this seems a royal pain in the butt way to do it.

Help?
Simmiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
sjkevin
Connoisseur
sjkevin is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
There are some mistakes in the latest softroot package, and unfortunately they don't seem to be updating it.

I've just been using adb, which is a pity, because nookMarket is so nice and convenient.
sjkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert