Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 09-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Twain, Mark: Double Barrelled Detective Story v1.1 2007-10-21

When I made the Twain ebooks for the PRS500, I saved most of them in the BD format. I am going to follow through and post them all in Mobipocket format or the Iliad.

edit: My skills have improved, so this is a slightly improved version. The previous ha d22 downloads.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Twain_A Double Barrelled.prc (66.9 KB, 931 views)

Last edited by Nate the great; 10-21-2007 at 12:04 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I thought that you either had, or were in the process of, buying an iLiad, Nate?

The book looks fine on the iLiad, BTW. Font doesn't matter on Mobi books - it's set by the viewer rather than by the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I thought that you either had, or were in the process of, buying an iLiad, Nate?

The book looks fine on the iLiad, BTW. Font doesn't matter on Mobi books - it's set by the viewer rather than by the book.
I held off because of the supply shortage, and then I was trying to get info on the V3 with Wacom & Wifi. I also lack any time to read at the moment, so the Iliad would likely just sit there for a few weeks.

Since this one looks okay, I will put up the rest this weekend. BTW, wasn't there a thread here that had some suggestions on formatting for the Iliad?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:53 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I held off because of the supply shortage, and then I was trying to get info on the V3 with Wacom & Wifi. I also lack any time to read at the moment, so the Iliad would likely just sit there for a few weeks.

Since this one looks okay, I will put up the rest this weekend. BTW, wasn't there a thread here that had some suggestions on formatting for the Iliad?
Only if the book in question has illustrations as BD doesn't handle them well for Mobi format. But MobiPocket Creater is a PINA to use and not easy. So I just use BD even if it has illustrations.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
By the way, the version number in the topic refers to your posts. v1.0 is the original post. and any new version goes up from there. So what version numbers do you want in all your less then v1.0 threads?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I am working my way through all my early conversions. The new copy is fully proofread to the best of my abilities. I also made some editorial decisions that improve the readability.