Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #16
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Nice. Does the credit need to be USED by 4/1, or just APPLIED to your account by 4/1?
I'm not quite sure. When I added this credit to my account, it said I had a credit of .01c. Since I haven't had a promo code in a while it could be from last year. Wish I could give you a better answer...
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
mayoi
mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.mayoi writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: PW2 and K3 Kindles, TF101
I was able to use the code for two of tracks of an album I've been meaning to buy. Thanks!
mayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #18
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I used the two dollars for three of the four tracks of a jazz album that was a favorite of mine in college, Herbie Mann's Standing Ovation at Newport with Chick Corea and Dave Pike.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Nice. Does the credit need to be USED by 4/1, or just APPLIED to your account by 4/1?
This is from the official page I got off Facebook.

Quote:
So, as a gift to you, we’d like to offer you a $2 credit towards MP3s at Amazon MP3.

Here’s what you have to do:

Copy this code: HITUMBLR
Go to this page, where you’ll find instructions for entering your code and full details about this promotion: http://amzn.to/HITUMBLR
Shop for any MP3 song or album at Amazon MP3 between 2:00 p.m. March 29, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. Pacific on April 1, 2012 (Sunday night).
The $2 credit will be automatically applied to your order. The price on the site won’t change, but you can check the order confirmation you’ll receive in your email to be sure you got the discount.
High five someone.

This is just a little secret between us, so please don’t tell anyone (except everyone you know).

Also, if you enjoy music and aren’t following us, we wouldn’t mind if you did.

Your pal,
Amazon Music
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:41 AM   #20
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
aw guess the credit will just expire then, since i can't use it because i'm not a US customer. amazon is really tempting me to just download :|
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2012, 10:24 AM   #21
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Thank you, apesmom, great tip! Got a Gil Shaham album I've had on my wish list for a long time.
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #22
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I used the two dollars for three of the four tracks of a jazz album that was a favorite of mine in college, Herbie Mann's Standing Ovation at Newport with Chick Corea and Dave Pike.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote