Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #1
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Arrow M92. Translation to French, Spain, Italian and other languages. Need your Support!

Hi guys,

I need your help.
I would like to adapt the M92 to other languages and currently I am looking for some volunteers, who could help me to translate menu of M92 to French, Italian and Spain.

Here you can download the software to make the translation (Qt Linguist)
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/...?content=89360

The language files are here:

UPD: we've got already translation for three languages above

Please take a look and decide if you are fit (and willing) enough to make that translation.

I did translation to German (I know, it still not perfect and needs some minor improvement) and it took me three hours. But I hope some user appreciate it and I honestly belive in the future of that device.

If you would like to get other languages just contact me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Your Booxtor

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-07-2012 at 08:13 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
catharsis
Addict
catharsis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG, Onyx Boox M92
I can do it in Romanian, please create .ts file.
catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
Great! Thanks! I will attach the Romanian.ts a little bit later.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
stancho
stancho began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
Hello, I can do it in Bulgarian! This will be nice. :-)
stancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I can do the Czech one. I hope. ;-)
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
Booxtor
Booxtor

Great guys! I will add Bulgarian.ts and Czech.ts too.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:05 AM   #7
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
Hi,

here is the .ts file for Romanian: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16572348/onyx_ro_RO.ts

Thanks for helping!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:31 AM   #8
melmoth79
melmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox m92
I'll take a look at the spanish file
melmoth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #9
catharsis
Addict
catharsis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG, Onyx Boox M92
Thanks Booxtor, I don't promise to do it that fast (might take a week or so). Can you also take a look on the ad-hoc network thread?
catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #10
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stancho View Post
Hello, I can do it in Bulgarian! This will be nice. :-)
Here are the language files for Bulgarian: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23593310/onyx_bg_BG.ts
and Czech: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23593310/onyx_cs_CZ.ts

Both translation sources are partially translated so it should be not much work to finish them.

For other languages you can use any *.ts file. Then edit the third line of the XML file:

<TS version="2.0" language="de_DE" sourcelanguage="en">

change the value of "language". For example the values:

Romanian: ro_RO
Czech : cs_CZ
Bulgarian : bg_BG

Eventually we can do together that the device finally suits for the most parts to our needs.

:

Last edited by Booxtor; 02-03-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
repods
Addict
repods is on a distinguished road

Device: irex DR-800S, M92S
I can traslate in italian if you do me a good discount when I will buy it..
repods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #12
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60, Onyx Boox Max Carta, Wexler Flex One
Hello,
I am Italian and I was looking for a request of translation of this firmware.

I am available, if this translation is also useful for the 6" versions of onyx (I still hope in a firmware 1.7 on my old boox 60 )
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
melmoth79
melmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguemelmoth79 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox m92
I finished the spanish one. I left some expresions in english ( impossible to figure out the meaning without a context) but I think is mostly complete.

By the way, in order to use these translations we need to wait until Onix add the files into a new firmware, dont' we?
Attached Files
File Type: zip spain_mod.zip (19.9 KB, 571 views)
melmoth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #14
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmoth79 View Post
I finished the spanish one. I left some expresions in english ( impossible to figure out the meaning without a context) but I think is mostly complete.

By the way, in order to use these translations we need to wait until Onix add the files into a new firmware, dont' we?
Tu eres un gran amigo! increíbles! Muy rápida respuesta .

New menu languages will be add (thanks yours translation sources) to the next firmware update (which will be delivered very soon)
Old 02-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKidd View Post
Hello,
I am Italian and I was looking for a request of translation of this firmware.

I am available, if this translation is also useful for the 6" versions of onyx (I still hope in a firmware 1.7 on my old boox 60 )
Hi,
Thanks for that offer! I really appreciate that!
Your translation source can be used in Boox 60 too