Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-03-2012, 06:43 AM   #826
joanhallhovey
Enthusiast
joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!joanhallhovey is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
New Website/Suspense

I'm so pleased with my new website designed by my sister, I'd love to hear what you think. www.joanhallhovey.com

By the way, if you'd like to mark your calendars and you enjoy suspense, my novel 'Night Corridor' will be free on August 23, 2012.
joanhallhovey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #827
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran West View Post
Hey people. My blog (horrible word!)
Agreeed. I've hated that term since I first heard it, but pinterest is worse. Twitter is pretty bad, but creative at least. I ask Where is my Beautiful Wife, where is my wonderful home, How did we get here?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #828
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
New blog post: Learning to Say 'No'.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #829
dariusjones
dariusjones began at the beginning.

Indie Writer's New Blog

All,

Please visit my blog at Goodreads to learn about the daily struggles of being a writer, new giveaways and the latest news.

,Darius Jones
dariusjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #830
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New review up. This time we're solving a crime in Melbourne, where I live. It's Vicki Tyley's Thin Blood.

Uncover the mystery: Review
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #831
KonaCoffeeBuzz
Kobo Monster
KonaCoffeeBuzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
"surrender75" gets you 75% off a bunch of saucy romance titles.

Here's a good resource for currently active Kobo promo codes:

Kobo Ereader Promo Codes
KonaCoffeeBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #832
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
New Review: Kill Decision by Daniel Suarez - a realistic techno-thriller.

http://tomesofthesoul.blogspot.co.uk...el-suarez.html
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #833
Steve Vernon
Connoisseur
Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Vernon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
E-BOOKS - ARE THEY A GENRE THING?

My latest blog entry.

Check out my predictions for the coming of NOSEBOOK!
Steve Vernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #834
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A month of free Kindle books by J.R. Rain and I, all the links are listed on my blog, http://hauntedcomputer.blogspot.com. Thanks for coming by!
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:38 AM   #835
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Another new review. This time it's a science fiction anthology from our own Nancy Fulda.

There's a lot here to enjoy so take a quick look at the review: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...y-nancy-fulda/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #836
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Another new review. This time it's a science fiction anthology from our own Nancy Fulda.

There's a lot here to enjoy so take a quick look at the review: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2012/0...y-nancy-fulda/
Thank you! Sounds fascinating!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #837
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My new blog for my ukulele books - any strummers about?
http://completeukulele.blogspot.co.uk
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #838
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post

That's an excellent review, Caleb. Thank you for taking time to post it.

I'm intrigued by your thoughts on rebellion and your observation that it often emerges as a result of the characters' emotional attachments. I hadn't been aware of that pattern, and it's made me look at my WIP in a new light.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #839
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
“I’m sorry you have no friends.”

From Steven Lyle Jordan's Tech Catcher blog: “I’m sorry you have no friends.”

A comment by my real estate agent rings true for ebook selling as well.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #840
Floodlit World
Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Floodlit World: This is Fiction!

www.floodlitworld.com

Short stories in the following genres: sci-fi, zombie apocalypse, fantasy, time-travel, cyberpunk, horror.

Free-of-charge direct eBook downloads available too for all devices supporting .pdf .epub and .mobi.

Last edited by Floodlit World; 08-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Floodlit World is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing