Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Is there an Android epub editor ?

Normally I use sigil on my regular computer to edit ebooks (take out mistakes, - stripes,change the margins ) but I would love an epub editor on android but didn't find one so far.
I don't ask you to search the market, but I do the most of reading in bed.
I have a 7 inch tablet somewhere near the bed ( galaxy tab and advent vega tab somewhere in the house.)
Until now, I have to put a laptop with me to edit mistakes, or tag them with the prs-t1 and change them later.

If there was a good epub editor for android ( all books are DRM free ) I could put that in an android device or even root my prs-t1 and put it there.
Does anyone know a program ?
Thanks for reading.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
What I would like to see is an android app that could at least insert a page.

Take an android tablet with wacom (like the Note) and you could take a pictures of readers with authors, and the author could sign it with the stylus and insert it into the Epub.

Voilà, instant autographed epub.

Watermarked if you wish to think of it that way.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert