Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-27-2015, 02:11 AM   #16
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by azw409 View Post
You'll have to downgrade back to 4.0. I tried it on my M96C and there was no touch screen driver either so it was useless. The latest 4.0 release in the downgrade utility actually has the newer UI so it looks just as good as 4.4. For me everything worked again including Kindle and Play Books which haven't worked for many months since earlier 'upgrades'. Overall I'm delighted with the latest 4.0 release and I'll look forward to 4.4 when it's ready for proper release and not just this experimental version.
newer UI? worth trying?what can you benefit from newer ui?
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2015, 07:39 AM   #17
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
I downgraded to 4.0 again, then updated to 1.9.7rc1. This is the most recent version an using 4.0 again.

What's wrong with newer Android versions? The 4.4 was buggier than this one, but maybe they are too stubborn to not open more their source and a community would make things a lot better.

This version is stable, but I still can't send files over bluetooth to the device. I don't know why.

We need "eINKdroid", this is crazy.

Kind regards.
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote