Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #1
a.a.k
Enthusiast
a.a.k began at the beginning.

Device: boox M92
M92 frozen

i am trying to update my M92 from 1.8 to the last one. i have updated in the past with no issue but this time after extracting the update files, it stucks at the two bar loading screen (after extracting the files). i tried to restart or repower but keep stuck at the two bar loading screen (see the picture) https://www.dropbox.com/s/weeedlo307...504_001816.jpg

I updated from the SD card.
I am running windows 8

I am waiting for me vendor (http://ereader-store.de/) to get back to me, but Any help very much appreciated.
a.a.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #2
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
I wish you the best of luck with this. I had a long long saga with a frozen M92, and it is still not over.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Did sent you the link that helped me with my M92. You might try it out or wait for Booxtor to come along ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.a.k View Post
i am trying to update my M92 from 1.8 to the last one. i have updated in the past with no issue but this time after extracting the update files, it stucks at the two bar loading screen (after extracting the files). i tried to restart or repower but keep stuck at the two bar loading screen (see the picture) https://www.dropbox.com/s/weeedlo307...504_001816.jpg

I updated from the SD card.
I am running windows 8

I am waiting for me vendor (http://ereader-store.de/) to get back to me, but Any help very much appreciated.
hi,

did you try to update using MFG tools?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote