Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
crafter32034
Geezer in Training
crafter32034 began at the beginning.

Device: AI touch book (soon I hope)
Cool Greetings from Florida

Hi all. I'm new to e books and thought to learn while waiting for my AI Touch Book to be shipped.

Rick

Last edited by crafter32034; 08-12-2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: correct title
crafter32034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Rick, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome beach6.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	34088 to Mobileread.

Name:  Florida.gif
Views: 190
Size:  63.2 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Rick!

I used to live in Fort Lauderdale and really miss it. Good luck with your new toy and let us know how you like it.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Rick and welcome to MobilkeRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello Rick! Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here!

~Kess / Mel
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Rick, welcome to MR from a fellow Newbie....I'm sure you like it around here...lots of great folks & info.

Penny
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
crafter32034
Geezer in Training
crafter32034 began at the beginning.

Device: AI touch book (soon I hope)
Thanks for the kind welcomes y'all.

I hope it won't be too much longer before I can post a review of the Touch Book.

Rick
crafter32034 is offline   Reply With Quote