Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #31
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Ideally sure, but the point is if it were easy, machines could do it too.
But I see what you mean. Honestly I don't know if eliminating confusion pairs would really make it too easy for the machines or not, but in my mind, hard to read is hard to read, which is by design, so telling an l from an I hasn't particularly bothered me any more than discerning any two other smoothed and twisted characters.
sans serif, a straight up and down line could be a numeral one, lower-case "L" or upper-case "I". Now wiggle it and slant it and fuzz it a bit and let the people begin cursing!
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote