Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Fictionwise Coupon for Weekend of 1/22

Get 15% off with the coupon code 'playoffs15'.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:53 AM   #2
Sullivan
Connoisseur
Sullivan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you very much, that's great!
Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
No, that won't do it. I'm not buying another ebook until 8th May (at the earliest!)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post

-Marcy

You and I are going to have to talk about your free coupon:

"HELP! I'm spending way too much money and it's all YOUR fault!

There. I feel a lot better. My voice was so loud the dogs are barking. The cats, of course, are cowards and are hiding under the furniture, waiting always for food and a leg to rub up against.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
No, that won't do it. I'm not buying another ebook until 8th May (at the earliest!)
I've made that pledge, only mine is until December 2010. I bought so much during the Fictionwise December sale I figure I don't need any books for a year. Maybe ten.

So, I'm going to wait for the next 40-60% rebate period combined with a 25% off coupon, like in December. Unless I see something I *really* want...

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert