Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #76
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And here it is, June 1st. Any minute now, Apple is going to hold a surprise news conference and announce the new iPad 5 is here! Can't you feel the excitement in the air?
I made call to supervisor of 1 deep mine I service.
Legend has a clock sound in branch 2 kilometers down
experts say only amplified echo of water drip from stream somewhere

natives say like "oracle." Listen and Learn is legend.

I asked to supervisor to pose question to oracle: "Ipad5"?
he say not much water in earth this year!

modified Houseman:
"I took my question to the shrine that has not ceased from speaking,
The heart within, that tells the truth and tells it twice as plain;
And from the cave of oracles I heard the priestess shrieking:"

-silence-
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #77
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
A bit too late for that, isn't it?
Cannibalisation refers to eating ones own.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #78
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
What I am waiting for is Republic Wireless's new phones to come out which you will pay for up front and the get something like afv001 has, free calls, free text and unlimited data but for only $19 a month. I believe I will then trade in my $20 to $30 used "feature" phone and prepaid plan at 4 cent a minute.
That only works if you've got easy access to wi-fi. Besides, from memory, Republic Wireless uses Sprint and Sprint's signal is pretty much non-existent where I work. Since we don't have wi-fi at work, I won't even be able to fall back on the built in VoIP feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
You can do this now, and you don't even need an unlocked phone. I paid $350 for my iPhone 4s from eBay last September and put it on PagePlus standard plan, which now costs me $10 every 120 days. I mostly use my phone as a PDA, use WiFi instead of data, and only make a handful of calls and texts a month, but they have other plans for people who need more. You can also do the same and go on Talkforgood, which are a little more open about supporting iPhones. (It wasn't available when I did PagePlus.) I have several articles about it on my blog for anyone interested.
That iPhone 4S is probably used, though. I don't really trust used electronics unless it's manufacturer refurbished and backed with the same warranty as brand new. I believe StraightTalk and a few other MVNOs piggyback on AT&T's network. I'm actually a pretty heavy data user so those plans won't work for me. T-Mobile's $30 100 minutes + unlimited text + 5GB data prepaid plan is pretty ideal. Unfortunately, there's practically no T-Mobile signal where I work either.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:24 AM   #79
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
That only works if you've got easy access to wi-fi. Besides, from memory, Republic Wireless uses Sprint and Sprint's signal is pretty much non-existent where I work. Since we don't have wi-fi at work, I won't even be able to fall back on the built in VoIP feature.

That iPhone 4S is probably used, though. I don't really trust used electronics unless it's manufacturer refurbished and backed with the same warranty as brand new. I believe StraightTalk and a few other MVNOs piggyback on AT&T's network. I'm actually a pretty heavy data user so those plans won't work for me. T-Mobile's $30 100 minutes + unlimited text + 5GB data prepaid plan is pretty ideal. Unfortunately, there's practically no T-Mobile signal where I work either.
non existent
don't have
no signal

sound like you work in mine
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote