Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
ATFmac
Connoisseur
ATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge, Ermine 0.9, Rooted, Market Enabled
Until midnight tonight, $12+ship 16gb MicroSD Class 4

First off, I'm sorry if this isn't the correct section. The deals section said it was about the Ebooks deals, so I wasn't sure which.

Non-the-less, I wanted to let anyone in need to know. This is a good deal, but seems to be more frequent. I'm not promoting it as I have not ordered from here before, just wanted to let others know.

The deal should be on top until midnight. $11.99 + 1.99 shipping
http://www.overhalfsale.com/

Good luck, Happy hunting.
ATFmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Cool; there's even a little mini-me on there
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert