Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #16
civiliza
civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: K3, PW2
A few more (100 puzzles per SDM)

Hard (Up to Unique Rectangles, Swordfish and Quads)

http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0001.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0101.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0201.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0301.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0401.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...om/JVF0501.sdm

Easy (Supposedly)

http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...m/Easy0001.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...m/Easy0101.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...m/Easy0201.sdm
http://www.civiliza.webspace.virginm...m/Easy0301.sdm

EDIT 01/09/14 -Having used the same program to compile other puzzles into SDM's for an Android tablet, I had long been puzzled as to why only 99 puzzles were loaded every time.

It seems that my compiler was ignoring the first puzzle every time. As of today, the links in this post refer to updated versions of the SDM's containing all 100 puzzles.

Last edited by civiliza; 09-01-2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Correct SDM files
civiliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:30 PM   #17
x13n0114
x13n0114 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
what sa real shame is the kindle 4 nt doesn't need developer keys for azw2 files, but the lack of support for its controls.
same problem with chinese chess.
x13n0114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #18
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by x13n0114 View Post
what sa real shame is the kindle 4 nt doesn't need developer keys for azw2 files, but the lack of support for its controls.
same problem with chinese chess.
So why not fix them for us?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #19
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
sadly without the code it cant be done "easily"...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #20
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
In this case (sudoku), the code is attached to the OP :-)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #21
x13n0114
x13n0114 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4NT
could some one please compile this so it is compatible with k4nt

could some one please compile this so it is compatible with k4nt
im willing to test.

its best in a azw2 format with the controls being 5 way tool to navigate and keyboard button to enter number
x13n0114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #22
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Currently, my Kindlet development environment isn't set up correctly. It was matched for my K3, and now I also have a KPW - no K4NT here, sorry. My development priorities for the holiday season are strongly focused on kindlepdfviewer (the new UI branch, in order to get it into shape on all current Kindle platforms), sorry.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also - no four here. With a few hints about the 4's setup and a bit of time it is do-able.

I would have to suggest x13n0114 that you consider either figuring out how to build them yourself (it's not so tough).

If I ever get a 4 I may get this done.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #24
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Hawhill : Does that mean that maybe a Kpw version will happen?
Old 12-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #25
hawhill
Wizard

*cough* maybe, indeed :-) Let's see if I can find time. I've just invested the whole day in cleaning my flat, became a sudden top priority...
Old 12-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #26
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
*cough* maybe, indeed :-) Let's see if I can find time. I've just invested the whole day in cleaning my flat, became a sudden top priority...
Just went through a similar experience here.
Triggered by the arrival of a new Kpw and discovering there wasn't a cleared off flat spot large enough to set it down.

I have to muck out this work room at least once or twice every decade.

oops - "muck out" - usually means the cleaning of a horse stall in a barn.

Last edited by knc1; 12-28-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #27
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
oops - "muck out" - usually means the cleaning of a horse stall in a barn.
Very festive
Old 12-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #28
mpudica
mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.mpudica can eat soup with a fork.

Device: k3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I would have to suggest x13n0114 that you consider either figuring out how to build them yourself (it's not so tough).
Of course you have to suggest this, as always.
mpudica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #29
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpudica View Post
Of course you have to suggest this, as always.
guide to kindlets

merged keystore

my hello world on the 3

There is stuff on the wiki. If I had more I would give it to you. Hope that helps somewhat

To be honest, I have lots of admiration for Hawhills work and you could do a hell of a lot worse than jumping into the code he is kind enough to provide as a starting point to learning.

Last edited by twobob; 12-28-2012 at 12:01 PM.