Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-02-2015, 03:56 PM   #31
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I gave:
  • The Fifth Wave - Rick Yancey
  • Gone - Michael Grant
  • Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
  • If I Stay - Gayle Forman
  • The Dictionary of the Khazars - Milorad Pavic
  • Before I Go to Sleep - SJ Watson
  • The Husband's Secret - Lianne Moriarty
  • The One Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared - Jonas Jonasson
  • The Girl who Saved the King of Sweden - Jonas Jonasson

And received:
  • The Colour of Magic - Terry Pratchett (the awesome new hardback edition)
  • The Hanging Garden - Ian Rankin

Which was exactly what I wanted - I made an agreement with those very close to me not to buy me any more books because of my aforementioned book hoarding problems. All of these were paper books as most of the people I know haven't caught on to ereading yet for various reasons.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:25 AM   #32
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I received "A Year in the Life of Downton Abbey" by Jessica Fellowes, a hard-cover coffee table book that came out this year. My brother gave it to me. He also gave me paperback "Poetry 180 selected and with an introduction by Billy Collins."

A friend gave me some nutrition books (don't have the titles handy). She had cancer early in 2014 and wanted me to have some books and dvds about nutrition to prevent cancer.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert