Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2008, 01:55 AM   #1
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Bad Database Location

I've been trying to change the database location from the original folder I specified and now I keep getting the above error.

It says...

ERROR: Bad Database Location
(32, The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

When I clicked on 'OK', it prompts me to choose a location for the ebook library.. (just like when you first install it). And when I tried selecting the folder I desired, the whole program will shut down by itself.

I'm totally at a lost at what to do. Tried uninstalling, clearing registry keys and rebooting but I still get the same thing.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Nevermind, I figured out what happened...
Apparently, Kaspersky 'found' a trojan in one of the modules and deleted it automatically. After reading similar problems here, I adjusted so that the AV won't block or delete the module and it runs fine now.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert