Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Adobe DE

Has anyone had issues having to re-download a title? I set up DE on two computers and all my stuff is downloaded to both. I went to read a couple books and got a page protected message. I fired up my MacBook Pro and redownloaded them onto the PRS and all is well. Wonder what happened?? All my titles that I transfered from my Vista computer had to be redone off my Mac.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Do you have all your instances of ADE (as well as your Sony) authorized to the same AdobeID?
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Yes I am using the same Adobe ID, I was able to drag and drop onto the 505 just fine. I just had to do it a second time. Could something have happened when I plugged it into my mac to drop other files onto the SD card?
Old 08-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
Sorry Jerry, nothing comes to mind - when you drag it onto the Reader in ADE we do a copy right then, so it should be on your Reader (as soon as the copy dialog goes away). Actually it should warn you when you do the drag & drop the second time that the file already exists, if it doesn't then something is (re)moving the file in between your first and second copies.

Hope that helps
-jim
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 PM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Yeah it said there was already a title with that name on the Reader and if I wanted to replace it. So it was definitely there the first time. Things seem to be working alright now. Thanks Jim

JJ
Advert