Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 04:28 AM   #1
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
$1 orbit ebook for june

The $1 ebook this month is Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan.
Available now from the main page at the Sony store but also elsewhere in due course.
I thought I recognised the author as she wrote the rather good Doppleganger series though now the two books have been renamed Warrior and Witch.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Ah you beat me to it! Also, just saw these on Dear Author, but they aren't on Sony yet:
http://dearauthor.com/wordpress/2009...comment-203023

Romance books, FYI. I'll keep an eye out to see if they go up tonight.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kindle link for those so inclined

Midnight Never Come
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Damn, I already have this one. I bought it for my wife for Christmas...
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
Kindle link for those so inclined

Midnight Never Come
That was quick. I was looking at this late last night and it was still $9.99. Also, there's a sequel just out this year.

What's really cool is that they're pre-announcing the upcoming $1 books:
July -- Hidden Empire by Kevin J Anderson -- hard SF, first in a series of 7
August -- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow -- paranormal suspense, first in a series of 3
September -- Devices and Desires by K J Parker -- technical fantasy, first of a trilogy

Last edited by Elsi; 06-01-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Ah you beat me to it! Also, just saw these on Dear Author, but they aren't on Sony yet:
http://dearauthor.com/wordpress/2009...comment-203023

Romance books, FYI. I'll keep an eye out to see if they go up tonight.

Hi lilac_jive: The latest Sony email I received had a link for these 4 books you mentioned. Here is my thread I posted today. $1.99 each.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48193
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
That was quick. I was looking at this late last night and it was still $9.99. Also, there's a sequel just out this year.

What's really cool is that they're pre-announcing the upcoming $1 books:
July -- Hidden Empire by Kevin J Anderson -- hard SF, first in a series of 7
August -- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow -- paranormal suspense, first in a series of 3
September -- Devices and Desires by K J Parker -- technical fantasy, first of a trilogy
Appreciate the upcoming list! My son loves Kevin J Anderson.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #8
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Fictionwise has it now. If you're a member, it's only 85 cents.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote